Kevin Carter shares his path as an investor and entrepreneur who founded EMQQ, The Emerging Markets Internet & Ecommerce ETF.
In this episode, you'll learn:
- Different approaches to investing - growth vs value, long vs short, active vs passive.
- Thinking like an investor when looking around you for opportunities.
- The opportunity and rationale for investing in emerging markets.
Show notes: http://www.inspiredmoney.fm/156
Find more from our guest:
Mentioned in this episode:
- Trump: The Art of the Deal by Donald Trump
- Boone by T. Boone Pickens, Jr.
- A Random Walk Down Wall Street: The Time-Tested Strategy for Successful Investing by Burton G. Malkiel
- Robertson Stephens
- Burton Malkiel
- Peter Lynch
- One Up On Wall Street: How To Use What You Already Know To Make Money In The Market by Peter Lynch
- The Arithmetic of Active Management by William F. Sharpe
- Bershire Hathaway Shareholder Letter 2016
- Have you ever bought a stock?
Thanks for Listening!
To share your thoughts:
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- Share this show on Twitter or Facebook.
- Join us at the Inspired Money Makers groups at facebook and LinkedIn
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on Apple Podcasts, Podchaser.com, or wherever you listen. Your ratings and reviews really help, and I read each one. Email me your address, and I'll mail you an autographed copy of Kimo West and Ken Emerson's CD, Slackers in Paradise.
- Subscribe on Apple Podcasts.
Special thanks to Jim Kimo West for the music.
What is your experience investing in emerging markets?