Anxiety expert Stephanie Dalfonzo explains why anxiety is on the rise and shares techniques for overcoming it.
Stephanie has danced with fear and anxiety all of her life. After a series of traumatic eventsthat included her father’s death by suicide, and her husband’s life-threatening illness, Stephanie had the stark realization that something had to change and spent over 20 years researching holistic, natural, and scientifically proven ways to break free from the invisible bonds of anxiety, including: hypnosis, Emotional Freedom Technique/Tapping, Neurolinguistics Programming, reiki, yoga and more.
Through coaching, speaking, and author of Goodbye Anxiety, Hello Freedom, she has accumulated a scientifically spiritual toolbox that is intuitively incorporated into her work and her life.
Stephanie's journey has taken her through several career transitions from celebrity radio DJ, to the proprietor of a successful hypnosis practice for 10 years, ultimately, becoming an anxiety expert out of necessity and to date has helped 1000s of people from age 8 to 82 break free from the vise-like grip of anxiety and create life-changing and lasting changes that allow them to say Goodbye Anxiety, Hello Freedom.
Show notes: http://www.inspiredmoney.fm/096
In this episode, you will learn:
- How we can learn to better respond, rather than react, to things that cause us anxiety.
- We're living in a fast moving world that also comes with crisis levels of stress, anxiety, and depression.
- We'll learn strategies for gaining control over anxiety.
Find more from our guest:
Mentioned in this episode:
- Goodbye Anxiety, Hello Freedom: How to Build Resilience and Overcome Anxiety by Stephanie Dalfonzo
- The 7 Habits of Highly Effective People: Powerful Lessons in Personal Change by Stephen R. Covey
- The Book of Afformations® by Noah St. John
- Dr. Kelly Brogan, MD
- Dr. Nadine Burke Harris
- Register for a chance to win a copy of Stephanie's book
Runnymede Money Tip of the Week:
- How Much Do I Need To Retire?
Thanks for Listening!
To share your thoughts:
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- Share this show on Twitter or Facebook.
- Join us at the Inspired Money Makers groups at facebook and LinkedIn
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on Apple Podcasts. Your ratings and reviews really help, and I read each one. Email me your address, and I'll mail you an autographed copy of Kimo West and Ken Emerson's CD, Slackers in Paradise.
- Subscribe on Apple Podcasts.
Special thanks to Jim Kimo West for the music.