Dr. Tyson Franklin is a successful podiatrist and business coach who has opened, sold, taken over and relocated over 20 podiatry businesses. In this episode, he talks money, strategy, and systems for building a thriving business.
Tyson E. Franklin is a Queensland University of Technology graduate and over the past 30 years has opened, sold, taken over and relocated well over 20 podiatry businesses.
He’s won numerous business awards, written two books, runs two podcast show called It’s No Secret with Dr T., and the Podiatry Legends Podcast, is a professional speaker and currently mentors business owners in the health industry on how to market their businesses and how to set up systems to support their marketing strategies.
Tyson knows he will never find the cure for cancer, but he hopes one day he will inspire someone, who inspires someone, who will inspire someone that will.
At present Tyson Franklin lives in Cairns, Queensland.
Show notes: http://www.inspiredmoney.fm/082
In this episode, you will learn:
- The importance of knowing your belief system around money.
- Choosing your profession for passion or for money.
- Small business strategy and tactics for growth.
Find more from our guest:
Mentioned in this episode:
- It's No Secret with Dr. T: 152 - Investing In Your Future with Andy Wang
- It's No Secret...There's Money in Podiatry by Tyson E. Franklin
- It's No Secret... There's Money in Small Business: Earn More. Work Less. Enjoy What You Do Each Day. by Tyson E. Franklin
- The Most Important Small Business Video Marketing Tip You’ll Ever Receive by Marcus Sheridan
- IM 025: Increasing Sales by Answering Customers' Questions | Marcus Sheridan
Thanks for Listening!
To share your thoughts:
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- Share this show on Twitter or Facebook.
- Join us at the Inspired Money Makers groups at facebook and LinkedIn
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on Apple Podcasts. Your ratings and reviews really help, and I read each one. Email me your address, and I'll mail you an autographed copy of Kimo West and Ken Emerson's CD, Slackers in Paradise.
- Subscribe on Apple Podcasts.
Special thanks to Jim Kimo West for the music.
In your career about chasing your passion, money or both? How do you grow your business?