Founder and CEO of Pearl Lemon, a multi-award-winning SEO agency in London, Deepak Shukla left the structured corporate track behind to embrace the entrepreneurial mindset and live life on his own terms.
Deepak Shukla is the Founder and CEO of Pearl Lemon, a multi-award-winning SEO agency in London.
Deepak bootstrapped the business from his mum’s house to a £275k company in less than 24 months. He’s since gone on to invest in algorithmic trading, launch 5-figure online courses and continues to grow.
Bootstrapping>aggressive growth>automation are key tenets of anything Deepak will start.
When he's not running his agency, you'll find him running marathons (24 so far) completing Ironmen (2 so far), getting inked (40% body coverage) or playing with his cat Jenny.
Show notes: http://www.inspiredmoney.fm/084
In this episode, you will learn:
- Why Deepak left his Deloitte tax consulting job to pursue entrepreneurship.
- Examples of the entrepreneurial mindset and learning by doing.
- How travel can broaden your horizons, perspectives and keep you grounded.
Find more from our guest:
Mentioned in this episode:
- Deep Impakt | More Than Enough | Deepak Shukla My Days As A Rapper
- The Monk Who Sold His Ferrari: A Fable About Fulfilling Your Dreams & Reaching Your Destiny
- The Alchemist
- Rich Dad Poor Dad: What the Rich Teach Their Kids About Money That the Poor and Middle Class Do Not!
- The 4-Hour Workweek: Escape 9-5, Live Anywhere, and Join the New Rich
- The E-Myth Revisited: Why Most Small Businesses Don't Work and What to Do About It
- Why you should contribute to your 401(k) plan.
Thanks for Listening!
To share your thoughts:
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- Share this show on Twitter or Facebook.
- Join us at the Inspired Money Makers groups at facebook and LinkedIn
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on Apple Podcasts. Your ratings and reviews really help, and I read each one. Email me your address, and I'll mail you an autographed copy of Kimo West and Ken Emerson's CD, Slackers in Paradise.
- Subscribe on Apple Podcasts.
Special thanks to Jim Kimo West for the music.
Do you prefer the corporate life or owning your own business?