Maricela Soberanes shares her inspiring story of growing up poor in Mexico City and coming to the United States where she gained financial independence as a Certified Registered Nurse Anesthesiologist, real estate investor, and founder of a non-profit.
In this episode, you'll learn:
- The importance of developing a creative and innovative mindset
- Foundational tips for achieving financial independence
- Why Maricela established a non-profit, 100% veteran owned business to help people in other countries with financial literacy and healthy living education.
Show notes: http://www.inspiredmoney.fm/154
Find more from our guest:
- From Financial Survival to FI
Mentioned in this episode:
- Benefits of 401(k) plans for business owners
Thanks for Listening!
To share your thoughts:
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- Share this show on Twitter or Facebook.
- Join us at the Inspired Money Makers groups at facebook and LinkedIn
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on Apple Podcasts, Podchaser.com, or wherever you listen. Your ratings and reviews really help, and I read each one. Email me your address, and I'll mail you an autographed copy of Kimo West and Ken Emerson's CD, Slackers in Paradise.
- Subscribe on Apple Podcasts.
Special thanks to Jim Kimo West for the music.
If you're on a path toward financial independence, what have been your biggest milestones or challenges?