“Millennial Millionaire” Grant Sabatier shares how he went from $2.26 in his bank account to $1.2 million in just 5 years.
Guest BiographyGrant Sabatier, is the Author of Financial Freedom and the Creator of Millennial Money, which has reached over 10 million readers.
Dubbed the “Millennial Millionaire” by CNBC, Grant went from $2.26 to a millionaire in 5 years, reaching financial independence at the age of 30. He writes about personal finance, investing, entrepreneurship, and mindfulness and hosts the Financial Freedom podcast.
Sabatier graduated from the University of Chicago and has been featured in the New York Times, Washington Post, NPR, Money Magazine, and many others. When not traveling in his VW Camper, he lives in New York City.
Show notes: http://www.inspiredmoney.fm/077
In this episode, you will learn:
- How Grant went from broke to millionaire in just over 5 years.
- How your priorities can change once you have money.
- When it comes to budgeting and tracking little purchases, how you can make the biggest impact.
Find more from our guest:
- www.millennialmoney.com (blog)
Mentioned in this episode:
- Financial Freedom: A Proven Path to All the Money You Will Ever Need
- Your Money or Your Life: 9 Steps to Transforming Your Relationship with Money and Achieving Financial Independence: Fully Revised and Updated for 2018
- The Automatic Millionaire, Expanded and Updated: A Powerful One-Step Plan to Live and Finish Rich
- Side Hustles - 3 examples from Inspired Money guests
- My $1 Million Side Hustles (+ Best Ideas) by Grant Sabatier
Thanks for Listening!
To share your thoughts:
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- Share this show on Twitter or Facebook.
- Join us at the Inspired Money Makers groups at facebook and LinkedIn
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on Apple Podcasts. Your ratings and reviews really help, and I read each one. Email me your address, and I'll mail you an autographed copy of Kimo West and Ken Emerson's CD, Slackers in Paradise.
- Subscribe on Apple Podcasts.
Special thanks to Jim Kimo West for the music.
Do you feel in control of your financial future? How are you doing on saving, making, and investing?