High performance coach, David Wood talks magic money, why he became a coach, and tips for setting lasting goals for the new year.
A former Consulting Actuary to Fortune 100 companies - including Sony Music, Chanel, and Exxon - David left his cushy Park Avenue job 20 years ago to build the world’s largest coaching business. He became #1 on Google for “life coaching”, serving an audience of 150,000 coaches, and coaching thousands of hours in 12 countries around the globe.
Alongside his clients’ successes, David is no stranger to overcoming challenges himself, having survived a full collapse of his paraglider and a fractured spine, witnessing the death of his sister at age seven, severe anxiety and depression, and a national Gong Show!
He is the author of “Get Paid For Who You Are,” with foreword by Jack Canfield. He was nominated to the Transformational Leadership Council alongside such thought leaders as Don Miguel Ruiz, John Gray, and Marianne Williamson.
David coaches rock star entrepreneurs to double their revenue faster, overcome Shiny Object Syndrome, and be a more extraordinary entrepreneur and human.
In this episode, you'll learn:
- We discuss the idea of magic money.
- Why David left his actuarial job serving fortune 100 companies to become a coach.
- Get five steps to doubling revenue in less time.
Show notes: http://www.inspiredmoney.fm/177
Find more from our guest:
Mentioned in the episode:
- Mr. Woody (David Wood) on 'Hey Hey It's Saturday'
- IM 062: The Impact of Losing a Parent and Finding Meaning In Your Life | Camilo Maldonado
- Byron Katie
- Zig Ziglar
- An inmate's love for math leads to new discoveries
- www.cleverly.co - LinkedIn leads
Thanks for Listening!
To share your thoughts:
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- Share this show on Twitter or Facebook.
- Join us at the Inspired Money Makers groups at facebook and LinkedIn
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on Apple Podcasts, Podchaser.com, or wherever you listen. Your ratings and reviews really help, and I read each one. Email me your address, and I'll mail you an autographed copy of Kimo West and Ken Emerson's CD, Slackers in Paradise.
- Subscribe on Apple Podcasts.
Special thanks to Jim Kimo West for the music.
Have you set goals for the new year? How do you plan to execute on your goals?