Author of Blockchain for Everyone, Sir John Hargrave talks about the importance of blockchain, programmable money, and how to invest in cryptocurrencies.
Sir John Hargrave is the CEO of Media Shower, the leading blockchain media company. His company publishes the blockchain investor website, Bitcoin Market Journal which reaches 100,000 blockchain investors monthly. He is the author of the BLOCKCHAIN FOR EVERYONE (Simon & Schuster, 2019), Blockchain Success Stories (2020), and is a frequent speaker, lecturer, and leader of the blockchain revolution.
In this episode, you'll learn:
- How investing in the stock market and block market can be similar and very different
- Potential applications of digital, programmable money
- Blockchain categories as well as an approach to allocating part of your portfolio to blockchain in a logical, methodical way
Show notes: http://www.inspiredmoney.fm/206
Find more from our guest:
Mentioned in this episode:
- An Open Letter to Senator Elizabeth Warren by Sir John Hargrave
- The Blockchain Investor Scorecard
- Mind Hacking: How to Change Your Mind for Good in 21 Days by Sir John Hargrave
- Blockchain for Everyone: How I Learned the Secrets of the New Millionaire Class (And You Can, Too) by Sir John Hargrave
- Blockchain Success Stories by Sir John Hargrave
- What Is Blockchain? by Sir John Hargrave
- Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill
- The Intelligent Investor by Benjamin Graham
- Principles: Life and Work by Ray Dalio
Money Tip of the Week
- How Inspired Budget's Allison Baggerly Paid Off $111K to be Debt Free
- Get an insurance quote at SelectQuote
Thanks for Listening!
To share your thoughts:
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- Share this show on Twitter or Facebook.
- Join us at the Inspired Money Makers groups at facebook and LinkedIn
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on Apple Podcasts, Podchaser.com, or wherever you listen. Your ratings and reviews really help, and I read each one.
- Subscribe on Apple Podcasts.
Special thanks to Jim Kimo West for the music.
Have you owned bitcoin or alt-coins? How do you manage volatility?