Angela Jia Kim is a former concert pianist-turned-founder of Savor Beauty, a natural skincare, facial spa, and self-care journal brand inspired by Korean beauty rituals.
In this episode, you'll learn:
- The importance of developing transferable skills, in case you ever change careers
- How to listen to your business, including diversifying your business’s revenue streams.
- How spreadsheets helped with her savings and financial peace of mind.
Show notes: http://www.inspiredmoney.fm/158
Find more from our guest:
Mentioned in this episode:
- Savor Beauty
- ASPCA - American Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals
- Audrey Hepburn
- Christy Turlington Burns
Thanks for Listening!
To share your thoughts:
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- Share this show on Twitter or Facebook.
- Join us at the Inspired Money Makers groups at facebook and LinkedIn
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on Apple Podcasts, Podchaser.com, or wherever you listen. Your ratings and reviews really help, and I read each one. Email me your address, and I'll mail you an autographed copy of Kimo West and Ken Emerson's CD, Slackers in Paradise.
- Subscribe on Apple Podcasts.
Special thanks to Jim Kimo West for the music.
If you ever changed careers, what transferrable skills helped you?