CEO and 4-Time Bestselling Author, Robert Glazer talks about creating a best place to work, the power of core values, and managing successful remote teams.
Bob Glazer is the founder and CEO of global partner marketing agency, Acceleration Partners. He is also the co-founder and Chairman of BrandCycle. A serial entrepreneur, Bob has a passion for helping individuals and organizations build their capacity to elevate.
Under Robert’s leadership, Acceleration Partners has become a recognized global leader in the affiliate and partner marketing industry, receiving numerous industry and company culture awards. Bob was also named to Glassdoor’s list of Top CEO of Small and Medium Companies in the US, ranking #2.
Bob shares his ideas and insights via Friday Forward, a popular weekly inspirational newsletter that reaches over 100,000 individuals and business leaders across 50+ countries. He is the host of the Elevate Podcast, where Bob sits down with leaders, thinkers and authors to discuss personal growth and helping others live their best lives. Bob is also the Wall Street Journal, USA Today and international bestselling author of four books: Elevate, Friday Forward, Performance Partnerships and How To Make Virtual Teams Work.
A regular columnist for Forbes, Inc. and Entrepreneur, Bob’s writing reaches over five million people around the globe each year who resonate with his topics, which range from performance marketing and entrepreneurship to company culture, capacity building, hiring and leadership. Worldwide, he is also a sought-after speaker by companies and organizations, especially on subjects related to business growth, culture, mindful transitions, building capacity and performance.
Outside of work, Bob can likely be found skiing, cycling, reading, traveling, spending quality time with his family or overseeing some sort of home renovation project.
In this episode, you'll learn:
- Why leadership styles can be like trying on different sweaters
- The importance of identifying core values for a company, leadership teams, and employees
- Keys to building successful remote teams from a CEO who has led a 100% remote workforce for 14 years
Show notes: http://www.inspiredmoney.fm/185
Check out Bob's core values course at http://www.corevaluescourse.com
Use code inspiredmoney to get $30 off.
Find more from our guest:
- The Elevate Podcast with Robert Glazer
- Friday Forward newsletter
Mentioned in the episode:
- Friday Forward: Inspiration & Motivation to End Your Week Stronger Than It Started by Robert Glazer
- How to Make Virtual Teams Work: Manage and Empower a Virtual Team That Thrives While Working from Home by Robert Glazer
- Elevate: Push Beyond Your Limits and Unlock Success in Yourself and Others by Robert Glazer
- Performance Partnerships: The Checkered Past, Changing Present and Exciting Future of Affiliate Marketing by Robert Glazer
Money Tip of the Week
Thanks for Listening!
To share your thoughts:
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- Share this show on Twitter or Facebook.
- Join us at the Inspired Money Makers groups at facebook and LinkedIn
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on Apple Podcasts, Podchaser.com, or wherever you listen. Your ratings and reviews really help, and I read each one.
- Subscribe on Apple Podcasts.
Special thanks to Jim Kimo West for the music.
Do you have tips for successfully leading remote teams or developing core values?