Jim Huffman, CEO of GrowthHit, shares lessons learned from losing $400,000+, getting COVID-19, and rebuilding his business.
In this episode, you'll learn:
- What growth marketing and ABM (Account-Based Marketing) are.
- Why Jim thinks running a bootstrapped agency is better than working at a startup that's shooting for a lucrative exit.
- Lessons about digging your business out of a pandemic crisis.
Show notes: http://www.inspiredmoney.fm/159
Find more from our guest:
Mentioned in this episode:
- Blog The Hardest Day of My Career (Losing $400k, Testing Positive & FROZEN 2)
- Andrew Wilkinson at Tiny Capital
- Eric Siu at Single Grain
- Tim Ferriss on Fear-Setting
- General Assembly
- The Growth Marketer's Playbook: A Strategic Guide to Growing a Business in Today's Digital World By Jim Huffman
- Getting Things Done: The Art of Stress-Free Productivity by David Allen
- YouTube: Inbox Zero at Google TechTalks
- Merlin Mann
- Join the Inspired Money30-day Fear Challenge
Thanks for Listening!
To share your thoughts:
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- Share this show on Twitter or Facebook.
- Join us at the Inspired Money Makers groups at facebook and LinkedIn
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on Apple Podcasts, Podchaser.com, or wherever you listen. Your ratings and reviews really help, and I read each one. Email me your address, and I'll mail you an autographed copy of Kimo West and Ken Emerson's CD, Slackers in Paradise.
- Subscribe on Apple Podcasts.
Special thanks to Jim Kimo West for the music.
Has COVID-19 impacted your life and business? How have you adapted?