Find out how Matt Miller took $100 dollars and built a multi-million dollar, passive income, vending machine business.
Matt Miller spent the first nine years of his career as an Air Force pilot, before entering the corporate world to work at both Abbott Laboratories and Valassis. While a top performer for both companies, his long-term desire was to start a business and be his own boss. A good friend one day mentioned the gumball machines he and his young daughters owned, and that conversation began a ten-year business quest that resulted in the creation and subsequent growth of School Spirit Vending. Over the years, Matt’s diligent effort and entrepreneurial expertise has brought School Spirit Vending to the cutting edge of both the vending and school fundraising industries by combining these two ventures into one. Today, School Spirit Vending’s Hassle-Free fundraising program is helping schools across the country raise money in its own unique way.
In addition to the basic ins and outs of running SSV, Matt is devoted to sharing his expertise with others. Through many different venues, including podcasts and public speaking, Matt seeks to enable other entrepreneurs to chase their dreams as well. He also serves as the editor for Marlin & Percy, which enables him to live his life-long dream of working in the world of comics.
Show notes: http://www.inspiredmoney.fm/029
In this episode, you will learn:
- How to create a passive income business that provides income and freedom.
- How to make the most out of attending events and conferences.
- Your best investment is in yourself.
Find more from our guest:
Mentioned in this episode
- Scott Hooper's The Inspire a Kid Podcast
- Aaron Walker; View From The Top - Matt's coach and mastermind group
- Sowing Seed Podcast Faith, Family, Farming, and Financial Freedom
- Chris Brogan
- Dave Ramsey
- Social Media Marketing World
- Podcast Movement
Get Your Free Download --> Live Your Dreams: Top 10 Reasons Why You Need To Start A Vending Business
Thanks for Listening!
To share your thoughts:
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on Apple Podcasts. Your ratings and reviews really help, and I read each one. Email me your address, and I'll mail you an autographed copy of Kimo West and Ken Emerson's CD, Slackers in Paradise.
- Subscribe on Apple Podcasts.
Special thanks to Jim Kimo West for the music.
Do you have a desire to create a source of passive income? Have you started a business to do that?