Howard Gogel, President and CEO of My Limo and Gogel Auto, shares how he's built his business and warns of things you should know when using ride share apps like Uber and Lyft.
Howard Gogel, CEO of My Limousine Service (My Limo) and Board Member of LANJ, is a 40-year veteran and leader of the ground transportation industry, based in East Hanover, New Jersey.
Howard joined LANJ as a Board Member of the voice of the transportation community, which offers career-building opportunities, advocates for the profession and promotes transportation safety nationwide.
Howard is active in his community and is on the Board of Employment Horizons, based in the greater Morris County area, a non-profit organization serving individuals with disabilities and overcomes barriers to employment with innovative programs.
For more information, please contact Howard at GogelAuto.com and MyLimo.com. Contact him directly at hfg[at]mylimo.com or call 973-887-1122.
Show notes: http://www.inspiredmoney.fm/047
In this episode, you will learn:
- Why it's important to ring the cash register first and build the infrastructure later.
- How being the worst musician in his high school band taught Howard to be a better business leader.
- Risks that you should know about if you're using rideshare services like Uber and Lyft.
Find more from our guest:
Mentioned in this episode:
- Executive Coach Builders
- "Live From Daryl's House" - Joe Walsh
- Is Uber’s 911 App Button an Admission of Guilt?
- Employment Horizons
Runnymede Money Tip of the Week:
Thanks for Listening!
To share your thoughts:
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on Apple Podcasts. Your ratings and reviews really help, and I read each one. Email me your address, and I'll mail you an autographed copy of Kimo West and Ken Emerson's CD, Slackers in Paradise.
- Subscribe on Apple Podcasts.
Special thanks to Jim Kimo West for the music.
Are you ever concerned when using rideshare apps like Uber or Lyft? Would you take precautions to advise your children or friends?