Financial Therapist, Bari Tessler has guided thousands of individuals, couples, and creative entrepreneurs into new, refreshingly honest relationships with money.
Guest BiographyBari Tessler Linden, M.A., is a Financial Therapist, Mentor Coach, Mama-preneur, and the Founder of The Art of Money. She has guided thousands of people to new, empowered, and refreshingly honest relationships with money through her nurturing, body-centered approach.
Her work has been featured on Oprah.com, Inc.com, and the Huffington Post and in US News & World Report, Reuters Money, The Fiscal Times, USA Today, The Cut, Girlboss, Nerd Wallet, The Simple Dollar, REDBOOK Magazine and Experience Life Magazine.
Bari earned a Masters in Somatic Psychology from Naropa University and worked in body-centered therapy for over a decade before unexpectedly falling in love with bookkeeping systems and money work. Her unique methodology integrates these two worlds into deep money healing that honors all the facets of our money relationships: body to spirit, lineage to career, smart practices to deep visioning, and much more.
Bari is currently leading a global conscious money movement via her year-long program, The Art of Money, which weaves together personal, couple and entrepreneurial money teachings. Bari is also the author of The Art of Money: A Life-Changing Guide to Financial Happiness, published by Parallax Press.
Show notes: http://www.inspiredmoney.fm/060
In this episode, you will learn:
- Bari's unique path from dancer to bookkeeper to financial therapist.
- What she's learned as an entrepreneur with changing business models over the last 18 years.
- What a body check in is and why it might help you to make better financial decisions.
Find more from our guest:
Mentioned in this episode:
Runnymede Money Tip of the Week:
Thanks for Listening!
To share your thoughts:
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on Apple Podcasts. Your ratings and reviews really help, and I read each one. Email me your address, and I'll mail you an autographed copy of Kimo West and Ken Emerson's CD, Slackers in Paradise.
- Subscribe on Apple Podcasts.
Special thanks to Jim Kimo West for the music.
What is your earliest childhood memory of money? Do you have a healthy relationship with money?