An Inspired Money chat with Coach Mike, founder of CAST Centers, the go-to clinic for artists, athletes, executives, celebrities, and anyone who wants to live more authentically, successfully, and joyfully.
Mike Bayer, known to the thousands of clients whose lives he has changed as Coach Mike, is a New York Times bestselling Author, sought-after speaker, professional personal development coach and founder and regular on the Dr. Phil Show. He is the author of the ongoing New York Time’s Best Seller, Best Self: Be You Only Better that published January, 8 2019. The book debuted at #7 on the New York Time’s Best Seller List and #2 overall on Amazon, behind Michelle Obama. In one year, the book has sold over 250k copies, and has been published in 15 countries, including Korea, where it was a #1 bestseller in the self-help category. Since publication, Mike has appeared as an expert on Dr Phil, Rachael Ray Show, Dr Oz, The Breakfast Club, The Talk, DailyMail TV, and Facing the Truth. He is chief executive officer (CEO) and founder of CAST Centers, the go-to clinic for artists, athletes, executives, celebrities, and anyone who wants to live more authentically, successfully, and joyfully. He is a reoccurring guest expert on Entertainment Tonight and a regular contributor to Psychology Today. He is also an expert contributor and regular on the Dr. Phil Show as Coach Mike and is a member of Dr. Phil's advisory board. Mike lives in West Hollywood, California.
In this episode, you'll learn:
- Self awareness exercises to be your best self.
- The power of following your authentic path.
- The relationship between money and happiness.
Show notes: http://www.inspiredmoney.fm/144
Find more from our guest:
Runnymede Money Tip of the Week
- The Soul of Money: Transforming Your Relationship with Money and Life by Lynne Twist
- Beyond Wealth: The Road Map to a Rich Life by Alexander Green
- The Go-Giver, Expanded Edition: A Little Story About a Powerful Business Idea (Go-Giver, Book 1) by ob Burg and John David Mann
- The Seven Stages of Money Maturity: Understanding the Spirit and Value of Money in Your Life by George Kinder
- Siddhartha: A Novel by Hermann Hesse
Thanks for Listening!
To share your thoughts:
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- Share this show on Twitter or Facebook.
- Join us at the Inspired Money Makers groups at facebook and LinkedIn
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on Apple Podcasts, Podchaser.com, or wherever you listen. Your ratings and reviews really help, and I read each one. Email me your address, and I'll mail you an autographed copy of Kimo West and Ken Emerson's CD, Slackers in Paradise.
- Subscribe on Apple Podcasts.
Special thanks to Jim Kimo West for the music.