Michael Trefel talks about his transition from lone wolf on Wall Street to a mindset of collaboration, growth, and fulfillment.
Michael Trefel is an executive coach, entrepreneur, husband, dad to two amazing girls, and an eternal optimist who believes that together, through coaching and consulting, people can achieve anything and change the world in the process.
He was one of the youngest executives at Lehman Brothers, creating and leading one of the top teams in the strategy field, consistently ranking in the top 3 in the US by the All American Institutional Investor Survey.
Following more than 10 years in Banking and an executive MBA from NYU Stern School of Business, Michael left Wall Street to form Trefel Consulting, focusing on developing the leaders of tomorrow. This work led him to some of the best people in the industry, becoming a member of the John Maxwell Team as well as train with MAPS and Tony Robbins.
In the past 10 years, he's built multiple successful teams and businesses as well as enabled multiple clients to break through their limitations and build their own success stories.
In this episode, you'll learn:
- How your mindset can impact what you see.
- Gratitude practices that can help improve your mindset.
- Why teaching and helping others can bring more fulfillment to your life.
Show notes: http://www.inspiredmoney.fm/152
Find more from our guest:
Mentioned in this episode:
- Despicable Me (2010) - IMDb
- Zig Ziglar
- Reticular Activating System (RAS)
- Profit First: Transform Your Business from a Cash-Eating Monster to a Money-Making Machine by Mike Michalowicz
- Three tips for a better money mindset.
Thanks for Listening!
To share your thoughts:
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- Share this show on Twitter or Facebook.
- Join us at the Inspired Money Makers groups at facebook and LinkedIn
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on Apple Podcasts, Podchaser.com, or wherever you listen. Your ratings and reviews really help, and I read each one. Email me your address, and I'll mail you an autographed copy of Kimo West and Ken Emerson's CD, Slackers in Paradise.
- Subscribe on Apple Podcasts.
Special thanks to Jim Kimo West for the music.
What steps have you taken to improve your money mindset?