Credit expert Gerri Detweiler explains the Payroll Protection Program, Economic Injury Disaster Loans, and how to be prepared when Congress approves additional stimulus.
Gerri Detweiler is a leading, nationally recognized financing and credit expert, with more than 20 years of experience. During the 2008/2009 financial crisis, Gerri was interviewed hundreds of times, providing insightful expertise and actionable advice for traversing the turbulent landscape and unknown change. Today, she serves as Education Director for Nav, the trusted financing partner of over 1.2 million businesses, where she gives Nav’s customers certainty in an uncertain world through expertise and actionable advice.
In this episode, you'll learn:
- An overview of The Coronavirus Aid, Relief, and Economic Security (CARES) Act, PPP, and EIDL loan programs.
- What you should be doing to prepare for the next round of small business stimulus.
- Additional programs that you might explore.
Show notes: http://www.inspiredmoney.fm/138
Find more from our guest:
Mentioned in this episode:
- Book: Finance Your Own Business: Get on the Financing Fast Track
- www.score.org - Coronavirus Small Business Resource Hub
- America's SBDC - COVID-19 Small Business Resources
Runnymede Money Tip of the Week
- How the CARES Act affects your retirement accounts (hardship loans and RMD waivers)
Thanks for Listening!
To share your thoughts:
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- Share this show on Twitter or Facebook.
- Join us at the Inspired Money Makers groups at facebook and LinkedIn
To help out the show:
- Write a review at Podchaser! Reviews4Good: Every Review & Reply on Podchaser sends 25 cents to Meals on Wheels
- Leave an honest review on Apple Podcasts. Your ratings and reviews really help, and I read each one. Email me your address, and I'll mail you an autographed copy of Kimo West and Ken Emerson's CD, Slackers in Paradise.
- Subscribe on Apple Podcasts.
Special thanks to Jim Kimo West for the music.