Brian Winch, CEO of Cleanlots, returns to Inspired Money to talk about how to start a litter pick up business, contracts, pricing, and more.
Brian Winch is the author and creator of Cleanlots, America's Simplest Business. Brian has been involved in all aspects of the parking lot litter cleaning business since 1981. He can teach you how to start and operate a simple business based from home and make money from a green service that's almost as easy to do as going for a walk!
In this episode, you'll learn:
- Upfront costs for launching a litter pick up business
- Narrowing your focus to be exceptional
- Contracts, pricing, and more
Show notes: http://www.inspiredmoney.fm/199
Find more from our guest:
Mentioned in the Episode:
- Cleanlots Operation Manual by Brian Winch
Money Tip of the Week
- 170 How to Focus with a Life Planning Retreat
- 13 How to Create Side Hustles That Can Outearn Your Full-Time Job | Gerald Zingraf
- 141 From Side Hustle to Powerhouse Beauty Brand with Yris Palmer
- 131 From Side Hustle to VC-Backed Startup with Podchaser's Bradley Davis
Thanks for Listening!
To share your thoughts:
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- Share this show on Twitter or Facebook.
- Join us at the Inspired Money Makers groups at facebook and LinkedIn
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on Apple Podcasts, Podchaser.com, or wherever you listen. Your ratings and reviews really help, and I read each one.
- Subscribe on Apple Podcasts.
Special thanks to Jim Kimo West for the music.
Are you planning to launch a side hustle?