"Original Money Coach" Karen McCall shares her path from having a terrible relationship with money to helping thousands of people get out of debt and build a life they love.
Karen McCall went from dodging IRS calls to helping thousands of people get out of debt and build a life and business they love.
Before Karen McCall became a money coaching industry expert, trainer, author, speaker and software developer, she was dodging calls from the IRS. She was scared to death and unsure of the way forward.
Karen is the founder of the Financial Recovery Institute and the creator of the money management program MoneyGrit™. With more than 30 years of experience in the money coaching industry, Karen is a leader in industry and many regard her as the “original money coach”. In this time, Karen has worked with hundreds of solopreneurs and small business owners to help them build lucrative, successful businesses that are not only profitable, but feed their soul.
In this episode, you'll learn:
- How Karen went from feeling scared to death about money to mastering her relationships with money.
- What role emotion plays in money management.
- What Karen wants her legacy to be.
Show notes: http://www.inspiredmoney.fm/186
Find more from our guest:
Mentioned in the episode:
- Financial Recovery: Developing a Healthy Relationship with Money by Karen McCall
Money Tip of the Week
Thanks for Listening!
To share your thoughts:
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- Share this show on Twitter or Facebook.
- Join us at the Inspired Money Makers groups at facebook and LinkedIn
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on Apple Podcasts, Podchaser.com, or wherever you listen. Your ratings and reviews really help, and I read each one.
- Subscribe on Apple Podcasts.
Special thanks to Jim Kimo West for the music.
How is your relationship with money?