Former teacher turned entrepreneur, Allison Baggerly shares how she created a budget that works, paid off $111K in loans, and launched the Inspired Budget.
Allison is a blogger, influencer, and founder of Inspired Budget. As a teacher and small business owner, Allison combined her passion for teaching and finances to help others learn how to start budgeting.
Allison and her husband paid off over $111K of debt on 2 teacher salaries while growing their family. Since starting Inspired Budget in 2017, Allison has been able to retire as a teacher and take her desire to help others full time. Now she is helping women all over the world get started with budgeting when they feel lost and overwhelmed.
She has built a community of over 118,000 Instagram followers that turn to her for budgeting advice and inspiration to save more than they ever imagined.
In this episode, you'll learn:
- How having debt makes many people feel unworthy and tips for working through this.
- The connection that spending money can have to emotion.
- Effective ways to reduce your monthly expenses.
Show notes: http://www.inspiredmoney.fm/194
Find more from our guest:
Mentioned in the episode:
Money Tip of the Week
- 30 Day Savings Rule
Thanks for Listening!
To share your thoughts:
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- Share this show on Twitter or Facebook.
- Join us at the Inspired Money Makers groups at facebook and LinkedIn
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on Apple Podcasts, Podchaser.com, or wherever you listen. Your ratings and reviews really help, and I read each one.
- Subscribe on Apple Podcasts.
Special thanks to Jim Kimo West for the music.
Have you tried creating budget? What challenges did you face?