Godfather of LinkedIn Video, Brian Schulman shares how Linkedin transformed his life and tips for becoming a top LinkedIn video creator.
Known as the Godfather of LinkedIn Video and one of the world’s top video marketing experts, Brian has been on the Internet since it was green screen and chat rooms, and has 21 years of proven Digital Marketing experience strategizing with IR500 and Fortune500 brands across the globe.
A Forbes Featured Entrepreneur and LinkedIn Top Voice, Brian is the Founder & CEO of Voice Your Vibe. He serves on a number of Boards and is a trusted Advisor and mentor to founders and companies across the world.
Named a 2019 LinkedIn Video Creator of the Year and 2020 Top 50 Most Impactful People of LinkedIn, Brian is one of the pioneering Top LinkedIn Video and LinkedInLIVE Creators in the world, and is a sought after international speaker who does speaking engagements through the year.
His LinkedinLIVE shows have been featured in Forbes, Thrive Global and Yahoo Finance, and in July 2019 he broke the #LinkedInLIVE record, broadcasting live for more than 4 hours.
Through workshops and 1-on-1 mastery coaching, Brian teaches Founders and C-Suite Executives who want to find their voice, show up, and don't know how - how to voice their vibe, attract their tribe, and tell a story that people will fall in love with on LinkedIn through video.
In this episode, you'll learn:
- How Brian's mission of inspiring one person a day was born out of his difficult childhood.
- How LinkedIn can transform people's lives.
- Five quick tips to become one of the world's top LinkedIn video creators.
Show notes: http://www.inspiredmoney.fm/169
Find more from our guest:
Mentioned in the episode:
- LinkedIn Jump-Start
- Goldie Chan | LinkedIn
- Amy Blaschka | LinkedIn
- Fahad Mohammed | LinkedIn
- Fyiona Yong | LinkedIn
- Mike Morgan PhD | LinkedIn
- JAKE MELTON REALTOR® | LinkedIn
- Wendy Glavin
- Inspired Money 074 Always Finding a Way Ahead with Wendy Glavin
- Special Inspired Money ep. 171 - Miso Soup For The Soul with Guy Kawasaki
- Hālāwai - Maui Ola Gatherings
- Join the Inspired Money 30-day Fear Challenge
Thanks for Listening!
To share your thoughts:
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- Share this show on Twitter or Facebook.
- Join us at the Inspired Money Makers groups at facebook and LinkedIn
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on Apple Podcasts, Podchaser.com, or wherever you listen. Your ratings and reviews really help, and I read each one. Email me your address, and I'll mail you an autographed copy of Kimo West and Ken Emerson's CD, Slackers in Paradise.
- Subscribe on Apple Podcasts.
Special thanks to Jim Kimo West for the music.
Are you creating any video content for social media? Do you like LinkedIn as a social media platform?