Scott Bennett shares why he left a 16-year career as a financial planner to launch the Invest With Rules newsletter that helps investors find stocks that billion dollar fund managers are buying.
Scott Bennett is the founder of INVEST with RULES. He is a family man who helps investors find stocks that billion dollar fund managers are buying.
Scott believes that every stock that will soar in value and financially change your life has billion dollar fund managers consistently buying shares. After working for over 16 years as a financial planner at one of the largest asset management firms in the world, he discovered a new way to track over a trillion dollars of fund manager buys so you can profit and feel confident in the companies you own. This discovery changed his life forever, and he believes it can do the same for you.
INVEST with RULES is an online research newsletter, where Scott delivers a free weekly newsletter covering interesting, up-and-coming investing ideas as well as trend analysis on stocks, bonds, and gold. He runs a premium newsletter called Inner Circle where Scott help investors identify stocks that billion dollar fund managers are buying and selling.
In this episode, you'll learn:
- Lessons from a former financial planner.
- Why Scott thinks following the biggest and smartest fund managers can help discover solid investment ideas.
- Big investors might help you identify key trends earlier.
Show notes: http://www.inspiredmoney.fm/189
Find more from our guest:
Mentioned in the episode:
- How to Make Money in Stocks: A Winning System in Good Times and Bad by William O'Neill
Money Tip of the Week
Thanks for Listening!
To share your thoughts:
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- Share this show on Twitter or Facebook.
- Join us at the Inspired Money Makers groups at facebook and LinkedIn
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on Apple Podcasts, Podchaser.com, or wherever you listen. Your ratings and reviews really help, and I read each one.
- Subscribe on Apple Podcasts.
Special thanks to Jim Kimo West for the music.
Where do you get your stock ideas? What rules do you follow?