National best-selling author, host of The Chris Hogan Show, and expert on wealth-building, Chris Hogan shares what he learned studying everyday millionaires. Learn the truth about what it takes to reach millionaire-status in America.
Chris Hogan is a #1 national best-selling author, dynamic speaker and financial expert. For more than a decade, Hogan has served at Ramsey Solutions, equipping and challenging people to take control of their money and reach their financial goals.
His second book, Everyday Millionaires: How Ordinary People Built Extraordinary Wealth—And How You Can Too, releases in January 2019. You can follow Chris Hogan on Twitter and Instagram at @ChrisHogan360 and online at chrishogan360.com or facebook.com/chrishogan360.
Show notes: http://www.inspiredmoney.fm/073
In this episode, you will learn:
- How Chris took lessons in leadership and teamwork from sports and applies them to money and business.
- We'll hear about Chris' new book and things like what a millionaire looks like.
- More importantly, we'll hear about common traits and characteristics that he identified among millionaires that you can learn from and emulate.
Find more from our guest:
Mentioned in this episode:
- Everyday Millionaires: How Ordinary People Built Extraordinary Wealth―and How You Can Too by Chris Hogan
- Retire Inspired: It's Not an Age, It's a Financial Number by Chris Hogan
- The Millionaire Next Door: The Surprising Secrets of America's Wealthy by Thomas J. Stanley and William D. Danko
- Chris Brogan's #mythreewords If you want to share, tweet your 3 words with #mythreewords and #InspiredMoney so I can see it. You may also share it at inspiredmoney.fm/facebook.
Thanks for Listening!
To share your thoughts:
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- Share this show on Twitter or Facebook.
- Join us at the Inspired Money Makers groups at facebook and LinkedIn
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on Apple Podcasts. Your ratings and reviews really help, and I read each one. Email me your address, and I'll mail you an autographed copy of Kimo West and Ken Emerson's CD, Slackers in Paradise.
- Subscribe on Apple Podcasts.
Special thanks to Jim Kimo West for the music.
Have you given yourself permission to be a millionaire? If you're already there, what was your turning point?