Sarah Von Bargen provides tips to help you make better money choices by viewing your spending through a lens of happiness.
Sarah Von Bargen is a writer, teacher, and blogger. She started Yes and Yes, her "lifestyle blog for smart, funny people" in 2008, and has built an audience of 13,000+ daily readers and been featured in places like LifeHacker, Problogger, Glamour, Forbes.com, and many others.
Show notes: http://www.inspiredmoney.fm/010
- Follow the Yes and Yes blog on Facebook for fun updates, occasional Facebook Live videos, and good links
- Check out Instagram for photos of Sarah's latest trip/adventure/ubiquitous latte shot
- Sign up for Sarah's newsletter and get access to her secret library of awesome workbooks, checklists, and resources
- Check out the Yes and Yes blog Pinterest boards on topics like budget living, relationship advice, and solo lady travel
- Course: Put Your Money Where Your Happy Is
In this episode, you will learn:
- How Sarah went from teacher to professional blogger
- Do your desires and values align with your spending? Why are you making regrettable purchases?
- Money + Happiness
Thanks for Listening!
To share your thoughts:
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on iTunes. Your ratings and reviews really help, and I read each one.
- Subscribe on iTunes.
Special thanks to Jim Kimo West for the music.
Do you know if your desires and values align with your spending? Try the marker exercise and let us know what you learn.