Creative entrepreneur, YouTuber, and vlogger, Roberto Blake tells us why we need to create video and great content to achieve financial freedom and a strong personal brand in the 21st century.
Roberto Blake is the CEO and Creative Director of Create Awesome Media, LLC., where he develops and produces digital content and online media properties. Currently he is the host of a popular Creative Education Channel on YouTube, "Always Be Creating". Roberto also host and co-produces the "Create Something Awesome Today Podcast", in partnership with Liebsmedia.
As a practitioner in video marketing, Roberto has a background in advertising, marketing and brand development based in a long career in the creative services industry. Leveraging skills in Graphic Design, Photography and Video Editing, Roberto uses his versatility as and advantage in social media platforms and content that rely on these advanced skills.
As a Public Speaker he covers a variety of topics that fall within his wheel house such as: video marketing, personal branding, entrepreneurship, career development, and social media. He has attended various events as a speaker including PePCon, AdobeMax, Vloggerfair, and HOW Desigm LIVE.
Show notes: http://www.inspiredmoney.fm/067
In this episode, you will learn:
- The importance of creativity and why we are all creators, no matter what our occupation.
- As a teenager, Roberto struggled and suffered in silence. He'll talk about tough times, thoughts of suicide, and offer tips on how to handle bullying based on his personal experiences.
- A glimpse into how Roberto monetizes his business from YouTube ad revenue, affiliate income, consulting/speaking to build a multi-6-figure income.
Find more from our guest:
Mentioned in this episode:
Thanks for Listening!
To share your thoughts:
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- Share this show on Twitter or Facebook.
- Join us at the Inspired Money Makers groups at facebook and LinkedIn
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on Apple Podcasts. Your ratings and reviews really help, and I read each one. Email me your address, and I'll mail you an autographed copy of Kimo West and Ken Emerson's CD, Slackers in Paradise.
- Subscribe on Apple Podcasts.
Special thanks to Jim Kimo West for the music.
Do you have a YouTube channel or have you considered creating video content for your business or personal brand? Why or why not?