Marc Andre is personal finance blogger who writes at Vital Dollar. Self-employed for over 10 years, he shares why he left his 9 to 5 and how he's successfully built and sold websites.
Marc has been working online as a full-time blogger and internet marketer since 2008. He's built several different websites and online businesses in industries like web design, photography, and travel. Prior to self-employment, Marc worked as an auditor for a commercial leasing company. Currently, he runs a personal finance blog at VitalDollar.com, where he writes about topics related to saving money, managing money, and making money.Show notes: http://www.inspiredmoney.fm/090
In this episode, you will learn:
- How Marc's side hustle grew into a full-time opportunity.
- Different ways of making money online from a guy who has built blogs and sold them for over $1 million.
- Pros and cons of digital products and physical products.
Find more from our guest:
Mentioned in this episode:
Runnymede Money Tip of the Week:
Thanks for Listening!
To share your thoughts:
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- Share this show on Twitter or Facebook.
- Join us at the Inspired Money Makers groups at facebook and LinkedIn
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on Apple Podcasts. Your ratings and reviews really help, and I read each one. Email me your address, and I'll mail you an autographed copy of Kimo West and Ken Emerson's CD, Slackers in Paradise.
- Subscribe on Apple Podcasts.
Special thanks to Jim Kimo West for the music.
Do you have or would you like to start an online business?