Joe DiSanto seemingly had it all but chose to walk away from his lucrative business and critical acclaim in order to work less, save money, and spend more time with family.
In this episode, you'll learn:
- How Joe paid off $70,000 to be debt-free.
- Starting a business when you're young and have less to lose.
- Why he left a lucrative business and critical acclaim behind for semi-retirement at age 43.
Show notes: http://www.inspiredmoney.fm/160
Find more from our guest:
Mentioned in this episode:
- Ray Kurzweil
- Transcendent Man: The Life and Ideas of Ray Kurzweil
- Sound City (film)
- Foo Fighters: Sonic Highways
- Free Courses Page
- Independent Contractor Taxes & How to Incorporate (to Save Money)
- Personal Itemized Budget Categories & How You Wrangle Them with My Budget Template
- Real Estate Strategy 101: Learn the Basics, the Lingo, and the Opportunities
- The Singularity Is Near: When Humans Transcend Biology By Ray Kurtzweil
Thanks for Listening!
To share your thoughts:
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- Share this show on Twitter or Facebook.
- Join us at the Inspired Money Makers groups at facebook and LinkedIn
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on Apple Podcasts, Podchaser.com, or wherever you listen. Your ratings and reviews really help, and I read each one. Email me your address, and I'll mail you an autographed copy of Kimo West and Ken Emerson's CD, Slackers in Paradise.
- Subscribe on Apple Podcasts.
Special thanks to Jim Kimo West for the music.
Have you considered FIRE (Financial Independence/Retire Early)? What are you retirement goals?