Leslie Tayne, a debt resolution expert, talks about different types of debt, the right mindset for debt, and things to look for when seeking help.
Leslie H. Tayne, Esq. has nearly 20 years’ experience in the practice area of consumer and business financial debt-related services. She is highly accomplished in negotiation and settlements, and has gone up against large national banks, credit unions, collection agencies and multiple creditor legal representatives.
Her mission is to reshape the debt relief industry by giving clients a supportive and reliable environment built on experience, trust and results that will not only relieve clients of the stress from debts but also the burden of the never-ending debt cycle. A highly respected consumer and business debt-related expert, Leslie is often called upon by the media to comment on a variety of financial topics. She has written content for and been interviewed on a variety of national and local news outlets including Inc Magazine, Forbes, The Huffington Post, Fox News, CNBC, Newsday, The New York Daily News, as well as many, many more.
Most recently, Leslie has been selected to Superlawyers and the Tayne law Group has been voted Bethpage Federal Credit Union’s best debt consolidation service for the last 4 years in a row. Leslie also is a regular expert blog contributor for SWAAY media, a platform that delivers visually-compelling original content that highlights women at every stage of the entrepreneurship journey; Leslie is also a regular contributor for the financial website, Credit.com.
In this episode, you'll learn:
- That good debt can turn into bad debt… and if that happens, how you can turn it back into good debt.
- How Leslie talked to her kids early about money to prepare them with the right mindset about student debt before going to college.
- The importance of keeping money and debt discussions positive.
Show notes: http://www.inspiredmoney.fm/130
Find more from our guest:
- Life & Debt: a fresh approach to achieving financial wellness by Leslie Tayne
Runnymede Money Tip of the Week
- Ponzi schemes hit highest level in a decade, hinting next ‘investor massacre’ may be near by Greg Iacurci
Thanks for Listening!
To share your thoughts:
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- Share this show on Twitter or Facebook.
- Join us at the Inspired Money Makers groups at facebook and LinkedIn
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on Apple Podcasts. Your ratings and reviews really help, and I read each one. Email me your address, and I'll mail you an autographed copy of Kimo West and Ken Emerson's CD, Slackers in Paradise.
- Subscribe on Apple Podcasts.
Special thanks to Jim Kimo West for the music.