Entrepreneur Junaid Ahmed provides tips for upgrading your home studio for more impactful Zoom calls and videos.
Junaid Ahmed, inspires others to create great video content as a UX designer turned storyteller. Not only does he tell stories through his podcast Hacks and Hobbies, but he has also created a studio optimized for content creation while motivating and teaching others about the importance of good video.
Junaid has been a passionate technologist for three decades and loves to tinker with tech software and woodworking. He has his own mastermind around building your own home studio, taking his knowledge from filmmaking, problem-solving, and technology. Members appreciate how he explains the tech in plain and simple language.
In this episode, you'll learn:
- Money perspectives from an entrepreneur who was born in Pakistan, grew up in Saudi Arabia, and then came to the United States.
- How to balancing work, hobbies, family, and more.
- Tips for upgrading your home studio for better zoom calls and videos.
Show notes: http://www.inspiredmoney.fm/183
Find more from our guest:
Mentioned in the episode:
- Rich Dad Poor Dad: What the Rich Teach Their Kids About Money That the Poor and Middle Class Do Not! by Robert Kiyosaki
Money Tip of the Week
Thanks for Listening!
To share your thoughts:
- Leave a note in the comment section below.
- Share this show on Twitter or Facebook.
- Join us at the Inspired Money Makers groups at facebook and LinkedIn
To help out the show:
- Leave an honest review on Apple Podcasts, Podchaser.com, or wherever you listen. Your ratings and reviews really help, and I read each one. Email me your address, and I'll mail you an autographed copy of Kimo West and Ken Emerson's CD, Slackers in Paradise.
- Subscribe on Apple Podcasts.
Special thanks to Jim Kimo West for the music.
What improvements have you made to your camera and lighting for virtual meetings?